Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Really Don't Know How To Spell Tenessee....is that right...? :P

Well, we went up north to the mountains this Labor Day. Everybody had a blast...even though there wasn't any chocolate cake...



Don't ask me where this face came from. I think people were just tired from driving up.... I like this one because my head's blocked outI was a little random.





On the way to church

Then we got to have a heckuva good time on the 4-wheelers later

My hair was destroyed by the wind....afronic.

Then the older guys, of course, needed a rest for their tired bones ;)

So overall a fun trip. There would be more pictures if my mom and dad had taken them.

8 comments:

Maddie M. said...

Sorry there was no chocolate cake. I promise I will make it when you come next time! It will be on the table when you get here.
O'TAY!?
Miss you guys.
And everyone says hello!

Alyssa

The Ambrosetti Family said...

T-E-N-N-E-S-S-E-E!!

=)

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It was so great to meet you and have you at church!

Terrell and Lynda said...

Angie & Family We are so glad that ya'll were able To go see JP,Tammy & All. I know ya'll had a ball. It was so sweet of Drew & Shawn to offer their home for some of ya'll to stay. BUT, look at all the fun you would have missed. Terrell & I would have loved the noise and laughter of "12". Well, for a while anyway!!! Tommy & Robert; Terrell said, "Aren't those 4 wheelers a blast?" Love ya'll Terrell & Lynda

Alyssa Scott said...

You really need to update!!!
Miss ya'll!
Alyssa

The Ambrosetti Family said...

Has the word 'updating' ever been thought of?

Maddie M. said...

you guys deed to come see us so that you will update your blog
OK!!!!!


Maddy

Maddie M. said...

Hey i'm back again....... yeah from Febuary come on lets update this thing!!!